Featured Blogger: The Reluctant Foodie
We’re thrilled to announce this week’s Featured Blogger, Angela of The Reluctant Weight Watchers Foodie. This wonder woman has redefined loser. She’s a winner at weight loss, and motivating others to get healthy too. After years of yo-yo dieting, she reluctantly joined Weight Watchers and something just… clicked! She began winning at losing and was empowered to start a blog to serve as encouragement for others struggling with their weight. (P.S. This picture is absolutely nothing but good. It totally captures her playful personality!)
But she’s not just dropping lbs, she’s doing it deliciously! In her own words, she’s “recently discovered the awesomeness that is baking with yogurt.” This week alone, she’s posted 4 yumazing recipes you just have to check out: Black & White Cake Cookies, Black Cherry Zucchini Muffins, Lemon Walnut Zucchini Muffins, & Greek Style Burgers w/ Tzatziki Sauce. And, she includes helpful WW+ points for them all! How awesome is she?!
Here are a few fun facts about our friend Angela. We hope you’ll hop over to her corner of the blogosphere, where she’s hosting a giveaway for a free case of CHO! Be sure to allot some time; you’ll want to hang out there for a while. :)
* Wish her a Happy Birthday! She just turned 27 on Sunday.
* Favorite Chobani flavor? Pineapple!
* Food’s in her genes. Growing up in a large Irish/Italian Catholic family’ get-togethers were all about the food.
* Together, Angela and her band of Reluctant Losers have lost more than 250 lbs! Go team!
* How has Chobani helped the Losers? Protein! That’s really important for those of us that are dieting. It fills you up AND satisfies your need for sweet. All of the 6oz flavors are either 3 or 4 PP, depending on the flavor and that’s a great number. Not too high, not too low. Literally the perfect snack, especially when paired with some fresh fruit or a bit of granola! I “officially” recommend Chobani ‘gurt as a “weight watcher friendly (WWF on my blog)” snack for those who are on a weight loss/maintenance journey!
Thanks for joining us on our blog, Angela. CHO very happy to have ya!